- Write your full Name, Age, Girl/Boy & Rally on the top of your paper
- In your Bible read Genesis chapters 3 & 4
- Juniors (7-10 years) answer questions 1-13
- Seniors (11 years & over) answer questions 1-15
- Questions 1-12: 1 or 2 word answers
- Questions 13-15: short sentence answers
- Read the questions carefully
- Write your answers neatly
- Questions are based on the CEV (Contemporary English Version). If you use a different version state which it is.
- Post by: 1st June 2020
- Send to: Rally Bible Quiz, C/- 151 Okauia Springs Road, RD1, MATAMATA 3471
Quiz 151: Adam & Eve (Genesis Chapters 3 & 4)
JUNIORS & SENIORS
1. What animal tricked Eve?
2. Who did Eve give some of the fruit to?
3. Who came looking for Adam and Eve in the garden?
4. Adam and Eve hid from God because they were A) playing a game B) frightened C) surprising Him. (Choose One)
5. Adam named his wife Eve because she would become the _ _ _ _ _ _ of all who live. (Complete)
6. What did God make clothes for Adam and Eve out of?
7. Winged creatures guarded the life-giving tree with a flaming flashing _ _ _ _ _ [WORDS]. (Unscramble)
8. Who was Adam’s eldest son?
9. What was Abel’s job?
10. What was Abel’s offering?
11. How did Cain feel when God rejected his offering?
12. When out on a walk, what did Cain do to Abel?
13. Finish the two warnings about sin that God gave Cain in Genesis 4:7: “Sin is waiting …” and “Sin wants to …” (2 Short
14. What punishments did God give Cain in Genesis 4:12? (Short Sentence)
15. What punishment did God give Adam in Genesis 3:17? (Short Sentence)
TALK IT OVER:
The snake (Satan) used part truths and Eve’s desires to tempt her into sin.
What part truths (lies) and desires (wants) do you see Satan using today to tempt you into sin?
(Answer not needed on Quiz Paper)