- Plain tiles (small)
- Patterned serviettes
- PVA glue
- Paint brushes
- Felt oddments
- Mod podge (found at Warehouse, Spotlight)
1. Paint PVA over the top of the tile and along the sides.
2. Cut the serviette into 4 (along the crease lines).
3. Lay 1 piece of the serviette over the tile, centering it. Carefully smooth it out with the paintbrush. It will be larger than the tile.
4. Turn the tile over, PVA the back of the tile, and fold the edges of the serviette over to make the back tidy. You may have to trim the corners a little to stop bulkiness.
5. Leave to dry.
6. Mod podge over the top of the tile 2 times – leaving it to dry in between.
7. Cut a piece of felt only slightly smaller than the tile. Glue onto the base.
8. Make a set of coasters.