- Board 2cm thick & 20cm square.
- Finishing nails (41 each, 25mm length)
- Rubber bands assorted colours & sizes
- Pen & ruler
- sand the board till smooth
- using pen & ruler, find centre and draw a dot. Spreading out from the centre dot in a star shaped pattern, place dots at 2cm intervals towards each edge (4) and each corner (6). (You can make any patterns or just hammer them in rows as per photo, but you would need more nails)
- Hammer nails ½ way into board.
To play: 2 people take turns to place rubber bands over nails in a triangle pattern. The aim is to see how many each person can get onto the board to cover it without overlapping the rubber bands.
A great game for playing in a car on a long trip.