First, ask members to each provide a copy of their favourite recipe. A leader then collates & types up the recipes, also adding one from each leader as well. Pre-cut all materials to size.
- plain cardboard
- Corrugated cardboard in bright coloursMetal file binder
- Printed front label
- Plain front label & stickers/sequins
- Punch holes through the back & front cardboard pieces & the recipe pages. Use a punch with a guide bar so holes are all in the same position.
- Thread file binder through & all pages with ribbon. Close binder. Tie ribbon.
- Glue labels on front and decorate.