- Pebbles – 3-5cm diameter, smooth & light coloured
- Acrylic paints
- Paint brushes
- Small magnets
- ‘Googly’ eyes
- Strong (or super) glue
- Permanent marker pen (sharpie)
1. Paint one side of each stone & leave to dry.
2. Paint other side once dried. Repeat – you will need two coats for a nice finish.
3 Using the sharpie, draw a monster expression on your pebbles leaving space for the eye/s.
4. Glue the eye/s onto the stone. Glue magnets onto the back of the stone.
Note: If you are using 2 magnets (for heavier/larger stones) make sure they are facing to ‘attract’ & not ‘repel’!