- Wine glasses on stem (find in 2nd hand shops)White cardboard
- Craft glue
- Shells/artificial flowers
- Fine wrapping ribbon
- Scissors, pencil
- Turn wine glass upside down and place onto cardboard. Draw around glass & cut out the circle.
- Glue either -small artificial flowers/leaves
- or shells & tiny pieces dried seaweed – onto the cardboard circle. Suggest you lay some leaves flat and then the flowers standing more upright. They must fit inside the glass so constantly check before gluing.
- Glue length of ribbon onto cardboard, hiding the edge under a flower/leaf and leaving the rest of the ribbon hanging outside the cardboard circle.
- Glue the glass onto the cardboard circle.
- Wind the ribbon around glass stem and glue other end onto base of glass (which is at top now). Add flowers or shells and glue in place, making sure you hide the ribbon end under them.