- 6 clean, empty plastic bottles each
- Diluted PVA glue
- Large bowl
- Pingpong balls
- Strong glue
- Acrylic paints and paintbrushes
- Remove labels from bottles by soaking them in water.
- Cover the bottles in paper mache, using newspaper and diluted PVA. Leave to dry.
- Using strong glue, attach a pingpong ball to top of each bottle.
- Paint the bottles and the balls with a base coat and dry.
- Now paint each bottle as a different character – faces, hair, colour, body etc. Leave to dry.
- Tie a piece of ribbon in a bow around the neck of each skittle, then play the game.
Note: This is a great idea for the Toymaker badge.