(picture shows large pot & saucer with a variety of candles. Have given instructions for small sizes as larger very expensive)
- Small terracotta pots & saucers
- Acrylic paint & brushes
- 1 candle to fit in saucer
- Craft glue
- Paint the outside of the pot and both sides of the saucer. Leave to dry.
- Next Rally night, turn the pot upside down and glue the saucer onto the top of the pot.
- Make sure all surfaces are well painted – spot paint any parts that have been missed.
- Place candle on top of saucer.