- Artist canvas ( suitable size for your wall)
- Lace material
- Hot glue gun or craft glue
- Screw-in cup hooks
- Picture hooks
- Take the lace fabric and cover the canvas with it. Secure it at the back with hot glue. If you are not using hot glue, use craft glue and allow it to dry.
- Lay out where you would like your hooks to go, remembering that they need to be screwed into the wooden frame. The cup hooks will hold larger, heavier items.
- Place the small picture hooks along the bottom for bracelets and other lighter items.
- Your earrings can be hooked directly into the lace material.